I felt off all yesterday, I didn’t do anything but stay curled up in my bed. I woke up really late, then napped, and yeah. Overall, I didn’t do much just ate cháo vịt all day. It was so good. I’m going to be sad when I run out. I have enough for one more meal out of it.
I was too lazy to go to the gym today, so I decided to turn on the TV and do an episode of the Insanity workout. Man am I going to be sore. I wish I was more flexible than I currently am. Anyone have any recommendations to becoming more flexible?
It also seems that I’m gaining all that water weight I lost again. And by tomorrow, I highly doubt it will show that I lost any weight compared to the 123.6 lbs on day one. Why is it so hard for me to lose weight? I’ve added working out. I’m watching what I eat, small portions, etc. Why is this not going the way I want it to. I feel rather defeated at the moment.
I’m definitely lazier on the weekends. I sleep in a lot, I don’t eat as much. I also don’t drink as much water as I usually do during the week. Oye.
Stats for Day 6
- Weight: 124.1 lbs
- Water Intake: 750 mL by end of workout, 750 by bedtime
- Workout Time: 45 minutes of Insanity
[The Meal Plan]
- Breakfast: N/A – i woke up too late
- Lunch: cháo vịt (duck congee)
- Dinner: bún thịt nướng (a Vietnamese cold rice vermicelli noodle dish topped with grilled pork, fresh herbs and vegetables)
- Snack: N/A