Oye, today was definitely a cheat day in terms of my usual food routine/diet. The weather was gloomy, misting rain, and slightly chilly, which meant it was perfect weather for Hot Pot. So I spontaneously called out a friend and we went down to Boston to get some at 8pm. Man was it worth it. However, I feel like it’s a lot more food at one time than I’ve been used to the last two weeks. My stomach was uncomfortably full, but unfortunately the Hot Pot was too good to pass up, and you can’t doggie bag Hot Pot. It just doesn’t work that way.
Next weekend’s even going to be worse, given that it’s my birthday weekend. Already planned is a Hibachi dinner on Friday night with a group of friends, and then on the Monday following I’m going out to try this new Thai place nearby with my roommate and her mom to celebrate my birthday then. Gotta just stay on track on the other days.
- Weight: 122.2 lbs
- Water Intake: 300 mL by noon, 750 mL by 1:30pm, 750 mL by end of work out, 500 mL of hojicha green tea, 500 mL of water during dinner = 2800 mL
- Workout Time: 50 minutes on the elliptical (398.7 calories)
[The Meal Plan]
- Breakfast:one 100-calorie English muffin with peanut butter and honey
- Post-Workout Snack: one clementine, one serving of Chobani’s Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/4 cup of Bare Naked Fit Triple Crunch Berry Granola
- Lunch: one slice of my roommate’s “homemade pizza” – crust made of whole grain, toppings include kale, yellow squash, tomatoes, marinara sauce, meatless sausage, asparagus, onions, and hardly any cheese
- Dinner: Asian Hot Pot at Shabu Zen – I got the surf and turf (lamb and a plate of assorted seafood – salmon, some white fish, scallops, fish cake, squid, mini octopus) with a plate of veggies (bak choy, napa cabbage, enoki mushroom, king mushroom, some other button mushroom, tomato, carrot, tofu) in a Spicy Szechuan Broth, with a small rice bowl of udon noodles
- Dessert: Kung Fu Milk Tea‘s Bubble Milk Green Tea with boba