I have no motivation to go to the gym today. I’m just tired and I want to go to sleep all day. Oye. Managed to sort of work out, got my heart rate up for a little bit before I just didn’t want to work out anymore. I find it funny that I’m more into working out when I’m at the gym than when I’m at home following fitness DVDs or YouTube videos. What counts is that I did something at least right?
I feel that I’m always so friggin’ lazy when I have days off at home. I think a new goal for myself is to get out of bed and stay out of bed until it’s bedtime. But it’s so comfortable to lay around bed all day when I can. Sleep sounds amazing right now, despite the fact that it’s only 7:18pm.
I’m also really bad at estimating how many calories I’ve consumed, and given today’s lunch was an all you can eat buffet, and I ate two plates where I had a small spoon of delicious Indian food, of everything there (they only had one bar set up). I really can’t tell how much I ate in terms of calories, but I figured I’ll just initiate intermittent fasting this way and not eat again until tomorrow around 12. So I guess 24 hour fasting period is the way to go. Maybe.
- Weight: 122.0
- Water Intake: 300 mL at the restaurant, 750 mL at by 7:30pm, 750 mL by 9pm, 750 mL by 11 pm
- Workout Time: 30 minutes of Cardio Hip Hop, and like 4 minute of this YouTube abs workout routine
[The Meal Plan]
- Breakfast: skipped – i was tired and slept up until lunch time
- Lunch: two plates of an all you can eat Indian buffet – had a little bit of everything since it was my first time eating indian food
- Snack: 1 granny smith apple