This whole losing weight thing is actually harder and more discouraging than I initially thought when I started it October 1. I double checked my measurements this morning too, and none of them have changed any. I’ve been working out, I’ve been keeping myself hydrated, I’ve been watching what I eat. I just don’t get how I’m not losing weight, and today is almost the end of week 3, and I don’t feel like I’ve had much progress at all.
But in any case, I feel much better and not so much in that “blergh” mood that I have been in the last 24 hours or so now that I’ve spent a good chunk of time at the gym.
- Weight: 122.6 pounds (122.0 pounds after work out)
- Water Intake: 750 mL post-workout, 750 mL by 7:00pm, 750 mL by 10:00 pm
- Workout Time: 60 minute on the elliptical (549 calories) with a stride/min between 172-182 (averaging around 178), plus another unaccounted for 6 minutes because I wanted to watch the rest of the Fringe episode I was watching, 30 minutes weight training – I can do more consistent reps now (3 sets of 10-12 depending on the machine), and use a little bit more weight than initial starting by 5-10 pounds
[The Meal Plan]
- Breakfast: skipped – I didn’t get out of bed until noon
- Lunch: foil packet chicken – contained half a chicken breast (they were really big so I had to cut it in half), half a zucchini, handful of roma tomatoes, and a third of a pint of baby bella mushrooms
- Snack: 1 cup of pomegranate seeds, 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Dinner: gỏi gà – Spicy Cabbage and Chicken Salad with a mixed fish sauce dressing